If you want to recover from your addiction and live in or near Phoenix, Chandler or Scottsdale, Arizona, call 602.750.8051.
Addictions have a high cost and can ruin relationships, interfere with work and cause you health or legal problems. Addictions commonly include drug abuse, alcoholism, sexual addiction, and gambling addiction. Symptoms may include some of the following—
- Excess. Do you engage in the use of alcohol, prescription drugs, sex or gambling to excess?
- Others Are Concerned. Do your friends or family express concern?
- Relationship Problems. Does your use interfere with your relationships?
- Crutch. Do you feel you need alcohol, drugs, sex or gambling to relax, sleep, feel sociable or forget your problems?
- Self-Medicate. Do you use alcohol, drugs, sex, or gambling to alter your mood?
- Work Problems. Does your use interfere with your career?
- Illegal Activities. Do you use illegal substances, engage in illegal sexual activities, or commit other illegal acts in connection with your use?
- DUI. Do you drive while impaired?
- Money Problems. Are you spending large sums to support your use?
- Health Problems. Is your use of alcohol, drugs or sex causing you health problems?
An Addiction Counselor Can Help
Your therapist will guide you through the recovery process and provide feedback and encouragement.
- Admit You Have a Problem.
By admitting you have a problem you are taking the first step to solve the problem.
- Identify Why You Are Using. Your therapist will help you identify and solve the underlying problems that are leading you to use.
- Identify Justifications. What thought patterns and verbalizations are you using to justify your addiction? Your therapist will help you replace unhealthy thought patterns with healthy ones.
- Identify Triggers. Your therapist will help you identify the triggers that lead to abuse and help you learn to avoid those triggers.
- Coping Responses. Your therapist will help you identify individualized coping responses that you can use in high-risk situations.
- Healthy Lifestyle. Your therapist will help you develop a healthy lifestyle where your needs are met without resorting to addictive behavior.
Benefits of Out-Patient Drug, Alcohol, Sexual or Gambling Addiction Treatment
Through addiction treatment, your therapist can help you achieve these benefits—
- Better Relationships
- Fewer Legal Problems
- Better Career
- Better Health
- More Disposable Income
- Real Happiness
Addiction Treatment in the Phoenix Area
Effective skills to overcome addiction can be learned. Deer Valley Counseling offers individual addiction treatment to individuals in Phoenix, Glendale, Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale and other cities in Arizona.
Addictions can cause great emotional, financial,
legal, and physical difficulties. Addiction treatment can help. Call 602.750.8051 if you would like out-patient drug rehab, alcohol treatment, sexual addiction treatment, or gambling addiction treatment.
We answer the phones 7 days a week between the hours of 7 am and 8 pm. We are open evenings and weekends including both Saturday and Sunday.