If you want divorce counseling and live in or near Phoenix, Chandler or Scottsdale, Arizona, call 602.750.8051.
Problems During and After Divorce
- Ending the Relationship with Dignity. Although the marriage may be ending, there may still be interactions required to deal with property, the legal system and children.
- Angry Ex. Is your ex alienating your children against you, bringing legal action against you and doing everything they can to hurt you?
- Children. If you have children, are they angry at you? Are you having problems as a single parent? Are your children being used as pawns?
- Anger. Do you feel overwhelming anger at your ex-partner?
- A Sense of Insecurity. Do you feel insecure or that you will have difficulty finding another relationship?
- What Now? Are you having trouble deciding what to do next?
Divorce Counseling Can Help
Your therapist can help you process your feelings about your ex to clear the way for new relationships.
- Learn to Be Single. You need to learn how to socialize and eventually date again.
- Learn to Be a Single Parent. Children need special help to deal with divorce.
- Set Boundaries. By setting clear boundaries, you can protect yourself even when others are out of control.
- Support. Your therapist can support you when others seem to be against you.
- Plan for the Future. By understanding the stages of divorce recovery and making step-by-step plans, you can build a new life.
Benefits of Divorce Recovery
- Achieve closure.
- Learn how to be single and happy.
- If you have children, learn how to be a single parent.
- Avoid old mistakes.
- Build a new life and new relationships.
Divorce Recovery in the Phoenix Area
The skills to divorce with dignity and build a new life can be learned. Deer Valley Counseling offers divorce counseling to people living in Phoenix, Glendale, Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale and other cities in Arizona. Divorcing and starting a new life are often very difficult times. Divorce counseling can help. Call 602.750.8051 if you would like to discuss divorce recovery.
We answer the phones 7 days a week between the hours of 7 am and 8 pm. We are open evenings and weekends including both Saturday and Sunday.